MAIN BRIEF - Developing Screen Work

FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS

Following on from client feedback and also reviewing my own work, I have developed some new ideas and also continued to work on the ideas I already had to make what I believe is a stronger concept.

Below are some snippets of the work I have been producing in order to reach a stay where I am happy:

I started by taking my design shown to the client and adding some pictures and abstract effects which can be seen below, however as I was progressing further into this design it wasn't having the effect I wanted it to, so I decided to change routes a little bit.



When considering ideas I still wanted to use the colour scheme and page content as I feel that was working well. The things I wanted to improve were:
  • the overall feel of the leaflet
  • image placement to make the leaflet feel joined together
  • ease of use
  • areas which can be interactive, such as checklists
  • conveying the feel of having the River Seven running through the pages
After considering these points I started to develop ideas that conveyed them:

This is the front and back cover which have a graphic that folds round to tie the two pages together. The colours used in the front cover are also carried on throughout the leaflet.




THE LEAFLET











Comments